1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
2 .What information will Healios Oncology collect about me?
When you sign up to receive further information from this site we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name & email address. Different web pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable www.Healios Oncology to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will Healios Oncology use the information they collect about me?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For "service administration purposes", which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the request for information you have signed up for.
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, including any content you provide.
- To analyze and improve the services offered on the website and to determine traffic numbers.
4. When will you contact me?
- We may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for , for example more product information.
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will not contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Offensive or inappropriate content on the Healios Oncology website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Healios Oncology we may use your personal information to stop such behavior.
7. How long will you keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.